20120923

Trust cheap printer ink cartridge replacements


comments from 

Can I trust cheap printer ink cartridge replacements?




Try yourself and judge.


I buy from Pr*nk. 1 pack of 4 cartridges costs £6.50. 1 pack of Epson cartridges costs £37.41. I don't require my prints to last for years. My photos last long enough for me, and I have never had any problems with clogged jets. So try and judge for yourselves.
Posted by David Elliott, 02 Sep 2012



cheap inks


Hi,it all depends what printer u have,i have an epson S22,and buying cheap inks Im only able to use half the ink,as built into epson software there is something stopping me from using all the ink,when it gets down to half full,the printer stops working,ive asked epson about this and thats what they told me S22 wont use all the ink from cheap cartriddges,and theres no way to rectify it
Posted by Edgar Mills, 03 Sep 2012



Epson


Encountered the same problem with Epson - it's an utter disgrace that they try to stop you using compatible inks, not by being better cost and quality terms, but by sabotaging your use of anything else. I've just replaced my Epson wiht a Kodak and will never go back again.
Posted by Alex Cass, 05 Sep 2012



Cheap Inks


I have always used compatibles since I could save alot of money without losing quality, so why should I have to pay these prices for OEMS. I use Internet-ink no problems and get a reorder discount.
Posted by John Rushden, 21 Sep 2012



Cheap inks


It's simple really. I can put fuel from any supplier into my car, which has injectors (think print head nozzles), and my car continues to run, because the fuel is` manufactured to a standard. So, why can't the "fuel" for my printer be produced to a standard too? With a translucent ink tank the "chip" can also be done away with. All I need is a simple visual check to verify levels. Don't complicate, simplicate. Easy, innit?
Posted by Howard, 09 Oct 2012